Wednesday 27 August 2014

Everything Is Awesome When Your Child's Getting Clean In The Bath

At my house, nearly every night, it is a battle to get my son into the bath. And once he's in, it's a battle to get him out! Well, these sensational little Lego men are just what I need to solve my woes!

How? I hear. Believe it or not, these three primary-coloured Lego dudes are soap! Yes, soap! Priced with the kids in mind, they'll be able to grab their souvenir of the 2014 Handmade and Homegrown Stall and still have money left over to grab a snow-cone and some fairy floss. And perfect for parents, they'll be able to use their Lego soaps on Sunday night to wash away all that dirt that is synomymous with a fun day at the Carnival! Ahhh... happy days.

If you need a reminder of the totally annoying awesome theme song, click here. Now, this isn't the first music clip we've linked to in the blog... did you find the others?

No comments:

Post a Comment