Wednesday 27 August 2014

Oh Darn It, These Are Just Sew Cute!

If you've been following this blog, you'd know by now I do love a good bun sorry, pun (actually, I do love bun, too!). But I really have to say that these little sewing jars really are so cute! No, I mean it... they are sew cute!

Once they were in a jam, empty and headed for the recyling bin, but they've been saved from that life of despair because we've turned it into a life of repair. We can't pinpoint the exact time the transition happened, but we know they're now happy to have been given a neat little hat that doubles as a pin cushion, and to be filled to the brim with thread, buttons, safety pins and more.

Whether you are a seamstress or not, these are a gorgeous modern take on the sewing kit. So, stop using that dodgy one you got from your last business class holiday and pop one of these in your mother's nook, always at the ready for that missing button or that hem that needs a stitch or two.

If only the sew cute jar could help my failing eyesight and thread the darned needle for me!! (Get it, darned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment