Monday 11 August 2014

Spoil Yourself Just Because You Should

I know this will sound weird but just looking at these beautiful soaps has me dreaming of a time - about an hour would do - where I get to run a long, hot bath, and soak in it without interruption or worry. Sigh..... it sounds a bit like the plot of Jill Murphy's classic kids book, Five Minutes' Peace, doesn't it!?

Perfect as gifts for guests or just to pamper yourself, you'll enjoy nourishing your body from the outside in with these fragrance-free Olive Oil Soaps. On offer is French Clay (containing olive oil, palm oil, avocado oil, caster oil, lye and french clay) and Honey & Oatmeal (containing olive oil, palm oil, caster oil, oatmeal, lye and manuka honey). They sound just about good enough to eat, don't they?

Moving from inner beauty to outer beauty, no lips should go naked on these cold, windy days. Keep them supple and kissable with a smudge of natural Lip Balm. With 3 different types and 3 subtle colours - Almond Oil, Honey & Hemp Oil and Coconut Oil, you're going to need one for each handbag.

And you're going to have to excuse me...I need to go and find that plug, and the rubber duck, and the scented candles. And a book, yes, a book. I can hear my Bette tub a-calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment