Friday 22 August 2014

You Just Have To Get A Grip!!

Oh, my goodness, yes indeedy!

Useful, colourful and fun! Three key ingredients to encouraging children to put pencil to paper a little more often. Whether it's homework time, classroom focussed or just plain doodling, one of these loom band pencil grips will help the budding little author in your family to not only hold the pencil better, but also urge them to keep on task.

Bright colours to suit both boys and girls, these waterproof pencil adornments are perfectly patterned in the very 'in' chevron design.

There is a limited number of these available, so grab yours early. Write on!

The Rainbow Carnival is nearly upon us > Sunday August 31 at Norman Buchan Park from 10am > 3pm. (hehe, notice my subtle use of chevrons. Sometimes I just outdo myself!! No, really I do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment